Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




The Dark Knight Rises


My first Batman movie experience was rather pleasant. 
There were little surprises hidden everywhere.
From casting to costume to effects, it was pretty dope. 

At first I thought The Dark Knight Rises is about Batman and Hannibal Lecter. 
You know.. the mask. And I thought Anthony Hopkins was in it. 
><

The most pleasant of all surprises is how amazing Anne Hathaway was as Catwoman. 
No one expected Chris Nolan to cast Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. I didn't. 
I thought they were crazy to do it. 
From "Devil wears Prada" to the White Queen in Alice in wonderland, 
Anne made one impression in my mind. Pretty whimsical gorgeous fairy. Fairy. not cat. 
I was still skeptical 5min into the film.. until she got caught by Bruce Wayne and 
purred "Oooops".
Just the sound of that word and her body language convinced me hands down that she is going to nail it. 
Amazing amazing amazing. 
If you think Anne is gorgeous in a Dolce Gabbana gown, she is x90909809238472 more breath-taking in a catsuit. 
I do think they corseted the hell out of her waist though. 

another favourite little surprise is Cillian Murphy. Seriously this dude is EVERYWHERE. 

Chris Nolan is the director of Inception. and of course Dark Knight Rises. 
Hence it's quite alright to see Cobb's crazy wife Mal acting as Miranda in Dark Knight. 

There is always a bomb that needs defusing. 
and there is always a hero with a plane. 

Think Captain America ending. 


Labels: ,

The Dark Knight Rises Posted On: Friday 20 July 2012 @10:04


Older posts | Newer posts