Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




meh

went for cathay cineplex interview today. just cuz i was too bored staying at home. haha. well the pay is pretty disappointing. $5 per hour. Not very enticing i would say. hmm but i didn't want to go there for nothing, so i still stayed for the interview.
my dear mother has been nagging at me to get a job every single day during my holidays. I can't phantom what she will react when i am really unemployed (like got laid off frm my permanent job kinda)
Getting my photos tml! \(^O^)/ YAY!
then i'll blog about Bintan.
It's quite sad how boring holidays can get. There is absolutely nothing to do at home. It's just Facebook-> tumblr-> 9gag-> YouTube -> IMDB -> Movie Rental Store opposite house -> IMDB..
T.T
sad life really.
and 9gag is getting boring after a while. most of the stuff are not funny and extremely sick. No offense but, some 9Gaggers are EXTREMELY anal and annoying.. well, those who comment and post. i don't know how they can find a picture of a man in flames running from a chaotic riot dubbed with "i'm walking on sunshine.. oooo" funny. He is fucking getting burned alive! It's sad and upsetting! WTF is wrong with you?!
meh.
went for dance yst. heehee.
Allegra became darker! I missed her choreo!!!
when the "baby you light up my life"song came on I was like "omg that's my song if we are gonna freestyle i TOTALLY know what to do!"
hahaha.
I told my dear mumsie now i understood why some girls can fall in love with girls.
cuz Allegra has like more swag then all my guy friends combined. Like seriously.
m(_ _)m *bows down* -偶像!
I remember telling Celine maybe one day we shld make the I Love Allegra sign and wave it arnd during dance class.
she leaves me starstruck ALL. THE. TIME.

and then i had to spend the next 5min reassuring and my mum that i'm very much straight by bragging about Tom Hiddleston's achievements in a forced british accent. :D

Alright this is getting boring.
I should be watching War Horse tonight. :9

Ciao.

meh Posted On: Thursday 21 June 2012 @07:52


Older posts | Newer posts