Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Gardens by the Bay



:)
Finally blogging about my job!
My first retail ever!!!
Niahaha.
Now i have retail experience, I want to work in Hide and Seek!

Retail is very boring. But fun because I get to practice my marketing skills!
I bullshit-ed abt some plant to the customer, using words like "photosynthesis" hahahha. He assumed I'm doing agriculture in university :O hahahahahhaah.
But the souvenirs are really pretty!
And the kids are just MEGA adorable.
This Caucasian little boy has the CUTEST hairstyle. SO SO SO cute!

I feel that Retail is probably the most boring part time ive done, Well probably Abit better than filing -.-
I'm actually appalled at how people survive when their full time job is retail. It's SO boring cuz u just stand around for 9hours. My first day I did 13 hours though. Ha.
I sold many things! But I don't get commission but still it's cool! :))))
Afternoon shift today!

Banana mamas.


Gardens by the Bay Posted On: Tuesday 3 July 2012 @19:52


Older posts | Newer posts