Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Length of my love: 35mm

So. I'm finally gonna blog about the recent Bintan trip i had with the Lullababies. 
This was taken in the ferry bound for Bintan. 
You have no idea how embarrassing to stand up and walk all the way to the front and take a photo. 
It was a walk of shame. 2 way. 
But i like this photo. so 60s. in a way. 

Ferry trip to bintan with the lullababies is very different from the one with s23. 
all we girls do is camwhore and sleep. well they slept. 


Now i can't really remember what we did on the first day. 
I think we went lunch, took some ranch-looking photos and went for a swim. 
then dinner @ oleh oleh. 
I couldn't find that cheap seafood kelong s23 went to, so we had to eat @ oleh oleh, which is,
very expensive. 
Gong gong is a must try. 
Nope you don't eat your grandfather. 
Gong gong is a local delicacy : sea snails 




On the second day we did water sports! 
well banana boat and kayaking,
banana boating is extremely tiring i realised! 
and potentially life-threatening when the person about to fall in the water with you is v.strong and see friends' heads as floats and kick people in the tigh to stay afloat. DESPITE, being fully aware that she is wearing a lifejacket. 


Kayaking was delightful. 
i went back to the hotel room to get my camera and zipped it up in my ziplock bag, squeezed it under the vest and went out to sea! and got some pretty photos! :)


Really should have gone further into the sea. 
But i promised my parents i will be back in one piece. 

Gentleman's honour. 



I don't like to be the photographer because i'm always not in the bloody pictures. :(
But i think mel and masu are ready to kill kittens for that bottle of water. 

Someone shld stop uploading unglam videos eh. 
upload pics from the banananananna boat!


teehee.

Labels: , ,

Length of my love: 35mm Posted On: Monday 25 June 2012 @09:18


Older posts | Newer posts