Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Siddo Kalliovski


Finally did an artwork inspired by Siddo from "The Red Necklace"
Well she isn't my favourite character in the book, cuz she is kinda soft and weak-ish. 
She's the only girl that Sally Gardner gave enough descriptions about for me to draw. 
Black hair, blue eyes, and .. sad and depressed. 

This was supposed to be Aurore actually. 
Aurore is my character i created cuz i don't think Siddo deserved Count Kalliovski. 
I thought the Count may be more attracted to a more feisty girl. 

I'm working on the next two pictures now! 

p.s Inspired by Bleak Mourning by Strangeling Siddo's mouth inspired by Mark Ryden

Strangeling's works and Mark Ryden are both Surrealists. 
Their works are similar, Strangeling's less proportionate as compared to Mark Ryden's, and she uses darker more gothic colours. 

so glad i found an artist like her in the interweb. 


Labels: , , ,

Siddo Kalliovski Posted On: Thursday 28 June 2012 @02:52


Older posts | Newer posts