Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats





I don't need him to be rich, I don't need him to drive a ferrari or a Lamborghini, 
I just need someone with that raw passion for adventure. 
If there's a big hole in the ground, I don't need him to pull me aside and say
"hey that looks dangerous, let's go around it."
I want him to jump across successfully, hold out his hand, look me straight in the eyes and say
"Trust me."
I already have my dad to worry about my safety, so I really don't need another guy to do the same. 
True, someone like that may actually kill me, but hey i'm still young, I can't tame this crazy heart. 
Nikki Giovanni said that we love, because it's the only true adventure. 
What is love without deep kisses, impromptu adventures, midnight swims and rambling conversations under the stars?
Because those breathless moments, are the evidence that you have truly loved. 

Posted On: Saturday 9 November 2013 @05:01


Older posts | Newer posts