Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




this is how a hug feels like.


I thought I left Joe Brooks in the classroom when i graduated in 2011. He wasn't on my radar anymore, not on youtube, not on twitter, not on facebook.

and then i asked to cover his concert at TAB yesterday.

and. it. was. stupefying.

I wasn't aware that a media pass gets the same treatment as VIP passes and get to interact with him.
I wasn't prepared for the 8s when Joe Brooks walked beside me.. less then an arm length.
I wasn't prepared for the 5s when i talked to him, just us two. HA. and
I wasn't prepared for the 3s of awkward silence.

I was disastrous.

who begins a sentence with "GOODLUCK FOR YOUR SHOW LATER"
me.
wth brain?!

i mean if i had known, i'd probably write a monologue.
like erm..

"Hey whatsup Superman~"
and "You are amazing."

No I said two three sentences to him.

  1. Hi. Good luck for your show later!
  2. I really like your songs.
  3. erm.. haha awesome good luck for your show! *theeee most awkward smile*
while he was chirping about how he didn't get enough sleep at all. TO ME. 
OMG HE TALKED TO ME. 

(actually i'm quite chill about this kae.. him talking to me. cuz it was a narrow path and he had no where to go anyway. HA.)

Then his v. handsome manager i assume, took a picture for me. and before taking a picture, i shamelessly asked. 

"CAN I GET A HUG THANKS"

i mean. WHO DOES THAT. I only did that because i saw someone else do that. 

and he was like "YEP. SURE. COME HERE."

and i lost my mind. 
LOST. MY. MIND.

I was spun into a fluffy warm soft blur of panda fur and candy floss plushie. 

yep. as i SHAKILY made way downstairs, my hands were trembling my knees were knocking against each other and omg. just. 

then i realised he is the first guy (excluding my relatives & dad) that i hugged. 

i mean MY FIRST HUG IS FROM JOE BROOKS. 

i'm awesome. 





this is how a hug feels like. Posted On: Sunday 21 October 2012 @06:30


Older posts | Newer posts