Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands. Just speaking these words make me quiver in delight. The prestige, the luxury, the good life~
Checking in was hilarious. There I was, acting all poised and rich and glamourous, while the bell boy and my mum hoisted our "luggage" on to the trolley, and this is how our baggage looked like.

This is the most I could do to salvage the photo. If not it'll look like it's right out of a day shopping in NTUC/ wet market eg. 
You know I'm so stylish that all my plastic bags have brands. There are Siong. Seng, NTUC (somewhat like DKNY) and of course there is Robinsons and many other high end plastic bags.
I brought so much food that the bell boy couldn't be bothered to explain to me what the In room dining menu is about. 
"and Miss Zhang, this is the In Room dining menu.. *looks at le branded plastic bags*... but I think you have sufficient food. :)"

And the moment he left I shook off my heels and jumped around in the room, singing 
"OMG it's so pretty i'm gonna daiiiiii~"
It was the most awesome view ever. Pretty darn amazing.


This was taken in the morning @6:30am the next day

Slowly.. people arrived. 
Lele and Kitty were the first!
Then Lullababies
Then my awkward korean family. 

Finally these people can meet and share their craziness. 
Had a little confessional "room" set up in the balcony so they can say whatever they want to me. 

and yes BBF "my parents are watching this ^^"
I am not sure when i'll be brave enough to edit ALL the "footage" we captured that day.
Sounds like some animal planet documentary- 
*What is shown is how this specific species of homo sapiens behave when one of them approaches adulthood*
LOL

The food was very nice (Dumplings, fruits, sushi, cake..). I didn't eat alot because I was busy laughing and I'm afraid if I did my dress will tear. :D

We played taboo. 
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S

BBF was such a disgrace because she kept helping the other team.
Then we camwhored like crazy.


Channeling their inner Lunatics




I love my Nikon tripod and Sirius (Canon DSLR)- Best photographer of the day

Then i brought Awkward Korean Family up the pool. We didn't even take photos. And we got lost and got praised by cute Japanese elderlies..
We are cute by Japanese standards! woooo!~
I was about to say domo arigatou gozaimasu, but the only thing that came to my mind after 10s was Kamsamhamnida. So i just bowed.

We had a very loving family drama in the lobby of the hotel, where i chased after Rachel (oppa) and ask him not to leave me. He just kept saying Ka (go away) and Christine (dongsaeng) and Amanda (Chagiya) has only one reply for me "Ka" It was so heart-wrenching a drama that strangers were appalled at how heart-wrenching it was. 

Kitty and Lele went off pretty early. Didn't even bring them to the pool. 

Then my awkward korean family left. 
.....

Then it was HAVOC time with Lullababies
Partying at the side of the pool (I refuse to crop)


Partying in the Room. 

I have some very epic footages of BBF in action. 
They are really hilarious. I really should upload them after I finish editing. HAHA.

Thank you so much people. Everybody who came. I'm super touched at how much time and effort yall put in for my presents. I loved every single one of them like they are my children...(drama effect)


I can't wait for another party like this.




(this is the action of looking forward to another party.)

Labels: , , , ,

Marina Bay Sands Posted On: Monday 14 May 2012 @21:28


Older posts | Newer posts