Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Big boobs's birthday! :D

Weee! A very happy TWENTY FIRST  birthday to BBF! (Big Boobs Friend) :D



BBF I wish your wishes come true and want to gently remind you that you're OLD :D



I WENT ICESKATING AGAIN AFTER 3 YEARS! with the same awesome person i skated with 3 years ago.. and she forgot everything I taught her. But it was very enjoyable being her "knight in shiny armour". 
I don't really like the rental skates though. They feel so plastic-ish and rollerblades-ish. 

Went to town to shop, and was forced to go Abercrombie & Fitch. My eyes were violated by half naked men. "naked half mens.- inside joke" I am not sure how anyone can stay in that shop for so long. It's like so dim and the cologne is overwhelming. T.T 

Because it was BBF's birthday, SHE GET TO EAT ANYTHING SHE WANTED,so we went to PARADISE DYNASTY. 



Colourful Xiao Long Baos! (v.weird flavours tho- foie gras, cheese, ginseng, garlic)
I ate the crab roe (orange) and original one. YUMMY!


My 抄手拌面.
Dry and very spicy! so i ghoped Meow's soup. Very yummy!

Smelly Meow!~

Best memories from my RV life! 

BIG HUGS


Labels:

Big boobs's birthday! :D Posted On: Wednesday 9 May 2012 @05:30


Older posts | Newer posts