Hello
I’m Awesomely retarded ☺

Stats

unique stats




Marilyn Monroe

There are really no words to describe the sheer beauty of Marilyn Monroe, and Michelle Williams did a splendid job with her impeccable acting.
Everyone has their interpretation of Marilyn, as for me, I do not think she is the sex kitten programming of the Illuminati. She's just a gorgeous gorgeous talented actress who wants to be happy doing what she loves.
To me she is a vulnerable child who is absolutely terrified of being alone.
This movie shows a different side of the story, a side hidden from the public. Behind that sexy brazen seductive facade is a scared kitten who longs to be cuddled.
Her love affair with Collin was very much innocent and sweet. She needed company, and he wanted so badly to be get closer to his goddess.
" First love is such sweet despair "

If I were a man, one memory with Marilyn is enough to satisfy me a life time.

Marilyn Monroe Posted On: Monday 21 May 2012 @22:02


Older posts | Newer posts